Elliot G. Wolfe
Elliot Wolfe is certified by the State Bar of Arizona as a specialist in
handling personal injury and wrongful death cases.
He has been named as one of the "Best Lawyers in America" for
over 20 consecutive years, and is the only plaintiff's' attorney
in Arizona to have been so named in each of three separate categories:
personal injury, medical negligence and defective product liability. Mr.
Wolfe is the 201 3 Phoenix LAWYER OF THE YEAR in plaintiffs' medical
negligence law, and was most recently named as the 2014 Phoenix LAWYER
OF THE YEAR in representing plaintiffs in personal injury cases.
He graduated from Columbia University, where he was the captain of the
basketball team, and the recipient of the Rolker Prize as the school's
outstanding scholar-athlete. He played four years of professional basketball
in Europe before he earned his law degree at Arizona State University.
He is a fellow of the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers, and
a member of the President's Club of the American Association for Justice
for which he was the founder and chairman of Interstate Trucking Litigation Group.
If you believe that you may have a claim for your own injury, or for the
wrongful death of a loved one, due to the fault of a driver, a doctor,
nurse, hospital, trucking company or product manufacturer or seller, Mr.
Wolfe and his staff would be happy to speak with you about your potential
claim. They may be reached at (800) 752-1570.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Products
- Interstate Trucking Collisions
- Railroad Collisions
- Aviation Crashes
- Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation, Arizona State Bar
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Arizona, 1978
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1986
Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona, 1978
Columbia University, New York, New York, 1971
- Unsafe At Every Speed, Trial Magazine, 1990
Honors and Awards:
- Best Lawyers - "Lawyer of the Year" in Personal Injury Litigation
- Plaintiffs, 2014
- Best of Arizona Business Attorneys, Ranking Arizona, 2008
- Naifeh and Smith, The Best Lawyers in America, 1989 - Present
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, International Society of Barristers
- Southwest Super Lawyers
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers
- Best Lawyers - "Phoenix Lawyer of the Year" in plaintiffs medical
negligence law, 2010
- Best Lawyers in America (listed in areas of Plaintiffs Medical Malpractice,
Plaintiffs Personal Injury Litigation and Plaintiff Product Liability
Benchmark Litigation - Litigation Star, United States, and Local Litigation Star, Arizona -
Plaintiff Wrongful Death, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice, 2013
- Arizona's Finest Lawyers - 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, 1986 - Present
- American Association for Justice, 1978 - Present
View Elliot's legal profile on