Injured in a Car Accident Outside of Arizona?

Getting into a car accident is bad enough, but when the collision occurs outside of Arizona, you will unfortunately have other issues to deal with. If you sustained injuries in the accident due to another person’s negligent or reckless driving, you may have the right to pursue financial compensation. However, pursuing a lawsuit is complicated when there are two different state’s jurisdictions involved.

Where Will You Have to Go to Court?

Unfortunately you will likely have to go to court in the state where the accident occurred if the person who is at fault is a resident of that state. Since they live in the other state, they are technically under that state’s “personal jurisdiction,” which may force you to have to file a lawsuit in the other state.

Why Have a Lawyer?

Hiring a personal injury lawyer to look into your rights may minimize the amount of time and expenses of handling your case in another state. Even if you do have to travel to the other state for court, having a knowledgeable legal representative fighting to protect your right to compensation can make all the difference in having a successful claim.

Call Palumbo Wolfe & Palumbo – Free Consultation

With an exceptional history of success and repeatedly ranked as Phoenix’s #1 Plaintiff Personal Injury Specialty Law Firm, you can feel confident placing your case in our hands. We do not charge fees unless we win your case, allowing you to focus on recovering without worrying about additional costs.

Having recovered tens of millions of dollars for past clients and being one of the Best Lawyers in America time and again, trust that our Phoenix car, motorcycle and tractor trailer accident lawyers have what it takes to make a successful case on your behalf.

Whether you have been in an accident in New Mexico, California, Utah, Colorado, or any other state in the U.S., get in touch with our top-rated injury firm for a free case evaluation.

Categories: Car Accident