- Using turn signals whenever necessary
- Not speeding
- Not tailgating
- Not weaving in and out of lanes
- Staying out of blind spots of trucks and other vehicles
- Being cautious on turns and curves in the road
- Avoiding lane sharing with other motorcycles
There are countless ways to lower the likelihood of an accident, but the risk is always present. Even the most cautious riders can get in an accident that is caused by another person’s negligence. If you are involved in an motorcycle wreck, you may be able to hold the negligent party responsible. Motorcycles are not cheap to repair and hospital bills can be very expensive after an accident. Team up with a Phoenix personal injury lawyer from Palumbo Wolfe & Palumbo for help fighting for compensation. We fight to recover damages for our client’s physical, emotional, and financial hardships following an accident. We have more than 150 years of combined experience and work on a contingency fee. You do not have to pay us unless we win for you, call today to get started.