INFORMATION FOR VICTIMS OF HEAD & BRAIN INJURIES
The extent of a closed head or traumatic brain injury may not be obvious at first. Drowsiness and confusion can be indicators of a minor concussion, or of potentially life-threatening brain bleed. It is sometimes difficult to judge the severity of a closed head injury based on the seriousness of the event or accident that caused it. A person involved in a major auto accident may walk away with only a few cuts or scalp contusions, while someone hurt in a fall or lower speed collision can suffer severe injury to the brain.
Due to the importance of this area of the anatomy, if you or a loved one has suffered from a head injury of any kind, you should not hesitate to contact an experienced Phoenix head injury lawyer as quickly as possible. By working with someone who fully understands this area of the law, you can be confident that your case will be in completely trustworthy and capable hands. Palumbo Wolfe & Palumbo can offer experienced and compassionate legal representation for victims of all types of head injuries, including:
- Major concussions
- Fractured skulls
- Bruising of the brain such as an epidural and subdural hematoma
- Contrecoup or acceleration/deceleration injury (common in impact trauma)
- Anterograde or retrograde amnesia and other forms of memory loss or disruption
- Severe head contusions (as from striking the dashboard or windshield in a car crash)
- Subarachnoid hemorrhages or brain bleed
- Bruising or inflammation of the visual cortex resulting in vision loss or other impairment
Any head injury resulting in seizure, migraines or persistent confusion or cognitive deficit. Contact our firm now for representation!