CATASTROPHIC INJURY LAWYER IN PHOENIX
HAVE YOU SUFFERED A CATASTROPHIC INJURY?
The Phoenix injury attorneys at Palumbo Wolfe & Palumbo have over 90 years of combined litigation experience helping clients who have been catastrophically injured, or had a family member killed, due to another’s negligence. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of legal representation in Phoenix and throughout Arizona for our seriously injured clients and their families. With the assistance of leading experts, we thoroughly investigate what went wrong and whether the accident injury could have been avoided. We have successfully handled thousands of catastrophic injury claims in all types of accidents, including:
- Brain injury leading to long-term deficit or disability
- Head injury, including closed head injuries like a concussion or subdural hematoma
- Spinal cord injury, involving full or partial loss of sensory or motor function
- Paralysis and nerve damage, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Back and neck injury, including bulging or herniated disk and subluxation injury
- Burn injury caused by fire, explosion, electrocution or chemical exposure as well as road rash
- Vision loss, blurred eyesight, double vision, seeing floaters or streaks, and complete blindness
- Amputation involving the loss of a limb or reattachment with loss of function
- Badly broken bones and severely or permanently damaged joints
EXPERIENCED LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR PERSONAL INJURY VICTIMS
From catastrophic auto accidents to serious industrial accidents to tragic drowning accidents causing death or disability, we have the resources to help you obtain the full and fair compensation you and your family deserve. Contact our office in downtown Phoenix today for a free case evaluation. A dedicated attorney from our firm will treat you with the dignity, compassion, and respect you deserve.
We charge no fee for our personal injury services unless a financial settlement or verdict is obtained in your case. Contact a Phoenix personal injury attorney from our team to learn more!