WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE INVOLVED IN A CAR OR MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
1) At the scene of the crash, cooperate with the police, but only tell the police what you saw or were able to observe. Do not guess about what happened.
2) Seek whatever medical attention is required for you and every passenger in your vehicle.
3) DO NOT SPEAK WITH ANY CAR INSURANCE REPRESENTATIVE ABOUT YOUR INJURIES.
Do not provide a statement until you have spoken with an attorney
4) You may speak with health insurance representatives, or property damage insurance representatives, but you are under no immediate obligation to speak to any auto insurance representative about your injuries.
7) If you decide to retain an attorney, let the lawyer handle your claim. That is their job.
Palumbo Wolfe & Palumbo has been ranked by US News & World Report and Best Lawyers as one of the
best plaintiff specialty law firms, not only in Arizona, but in the country
We are the only Arizona law firm who has received top ranking in the areas of plaintiff’s personal injury, medical malpractice and product liability law. Our firm has achieved an “AV” rating (the highest possible) under Martindale-Hubbell’s peer review ratings system* of legal ability and general ethical standards. Attorneys at our personal injury law firm have been elected to the prestigious American College of Trial Lawyers, which represents the top 1% of all trial lawyers in North America. Several of our trial attorneys have been named in the Best Lawyers in America
publication every year since 1993. Elliot Wolfe and Anthony Palumbo have held the recognition of being the #1 plaintiff medical malpractice lawyers in Arizona for 2010, 2011 and 2012. The National Trial Lawyers Association has named Scott Palumbo as one of the Top 100 trial attorneys in Arizona for 2009, 2010 and 2011. We are also members of the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which recognizes trial lawyers who have successfully handled cases in excess of two million dollars.